Our Island Long Sleeve
It all started as a family saying. An aunt who had spent years traveling finally decided to settle down on Cape Cod. As it turned out, she didn't need to island hop to find her paradise. The fifteen towns gave her everything she needed. Cape Cod may be small, yet we all know what draws us here and what keeps us coming back. It's not yours, it's not mine, it's ours. Introducing “Our Island” Collection.
N & T
Designed and printed on Cape in Chatham, MA
Care Instructions: Due to the nature of the pigment dye, this garment may bleed or fade in the wash. We recommend washing these garments separately. Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of bleeding. Tumble dry low. Do not iron design.
- Designed and printed on Cape in Chatham, MA
- Hand printed using Water-based Eco-friendly ink
- 100% ringspun cotton
- Preshrunk, soft-washed, garment-dyed fabric
- Twill taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Double-needle stitched neck, armholes, and bottom hem
- 6.1 oz.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs